Reconnect Tracker / Minder
Our Tracker / Minder service is a 24/7 service to support children and young people involved with Child, Youth and Family with one-on-one minding.
We are available for transporting young people, facilitating supervised contact and also provide competent emergency staffing for residences.
Our team of trained, respectful, professional staff available all hours to provide an excellent support service to CYF and other social service providers.
Our goal is to be the provider of choice for CYF for tracker/minder/ services within the Auckland region.
How do you access this service?
Business hours – request this service through the CYF Auckland Region Casual Workers Bureau:
Contact: Joanne Dangen
P: 09 913 1235 DTD: 95235
After hours – request this service through Reconnect Family Services.
What do we provide?
We provide trained, Police and CYF checked, professional youth workers who engage with young people and your team.
We provide transport of young people within the Auckland region and from Auckland to other areas.
Our tracker/minder/contact services can be used in any context such as; residences, hospital, Court.
Our promise includes:
- Response to referrals within the hour
- Our staff will arrive on-time
- All young people are kept safe within the provisions of CYF and Reconnect policy and procedures.
Who can use this service?
Any Child, Youth and Family site within Auckland. We have limited service in some areas at present however we aim to provide full service across the Auckland region within the near future.
What does it cost?
The service is charged at $28.00/hour per worker – and remains the same during the day, night or weekend.
Please also be aware of the following:
- Public holidays will be charged at a rate of time-and-a-half basis.
- It is expected that CYF site cars will be used for the tracker/minder/contact service. If a Reconnect Family Services vehicle is used, mileage will be an additional charge
- Extraordinary travel and client related costs may also incur additional charges.
- Late cancellations (within three hours of the scheduled job) will incur a minimum four hourly charge.